Terms of Trade
Terms of Trade
Hunter of the North
Mielmukan rantatie 13b, 99310 YLIMUONIO
040 847 2070
VAT reg. FI12453648
You agree to abide by these and merchant-specific terms when purchasing products and services on the Hunter of the North internet Services.
General terms and conditions
• The prices for the online service are subject to VAT.
• We apply dynamic pricing for accommodation. Prices are dependent on the season and vary monthly, weekly and daily.
• We sell products to adult individuals as well as corporate customers.
• We reserve the right to change prices.
• The Customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided.
• We reserve the right to change our delivery terms. Before ordering, the customers must familiarize themselves with the delivery terms in force at that particular time.
These terms apply to products and services that you book and rent, which are collectively referred to as the "Item".
• It is the Customer's responsibility to read the description and instructions for the booking Item(s) and the conditions attached to the booking.
• The booking made by the Customer is binding when the order / payment confirmation is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
• The customers pay for the reservation in accordance with the payment method of their choice and in accordance with the terms of the chosen payment method.
• The booking system will send an order / payment confirmation to the email address provided by the Customer.
• The Merchant is not responsible for a failed booking, but the Customer must contact the Merchant immediately to rectify the situation.
• The Merchant does not guarantee that the Item will still be available in this situation.
• If the requested Item is not available, the money will be refunded or another available Item (if any) will be offered to replace the original choice.
Cancellations and changes
• The cancellation date is the day on which the Merchant is notified of the cancellation.
• The Customer is responsible for ensuring that the cancellation is sent in a timely manner. Whereby:
o if the Customer cancels his/her reservation 7 days before the start of the rental period or later, they will be charged the full cost of the accommodation and administration fees. Delivery costs are 50 €.
o If the Customer cancels his/her reservation for more than 30 days before the start of the rental period, but the number of the remaining days will be 14 or less, then 50% of the rental price of the property will be charged.
o Items booked with a discount code will always be charged the full rental price, regardless of the time of cancellation.
• The reservation can be transferred at the request of the Customer under the following conditions:
o The transfer can only be made once.
o It is not possible to change the Item in the event of the transfer.
o The transfer must be made no later than 7 days before the start of the rental period originally agreed.
o The transfer fee is EUR 25 (incl. VAT)
o If the transferred reservation is canceled, the full rental price will always be charged, regardless of the time of cancellation.
Merchant´s right to cancel the reservation
• In the event of force majeure, the Merchant may terminate the lease. The Customer who has rented the property will be notified of the cancellation without delay.
• In this case, the Customer is entitled to a full refund of the rent paid.
• Any other costs incurred by the Customer in connection with the lease cancellation due to force majeure, will not be reimbursed.
• The Customer is obliged to compensate the Merchant for the damage he has caused to the Item. The Customer is also responsible for other people visiting the property and for any damage they cause during the rental period.
• The Merchant will not reimburse the Customer for any inconvenience or expense that may be incurred due to natural conditions, such as insects, animals, snowstorms or unexpected weather changes.
• Any complaints should always be made as soon as the matter arises.
• If the matter is not resolved satisfactorily or there is a claim for compensation, the complaint must be sent in writing within one month from the end of the rental period.
• The Merchant will endeavor to process your complaint as soon as possible, but no later than within one month.
• If the Customer and the Merchant did not reach an agreement, the Customer may refer the dispute to the Consumer Complaints Board.
Terms of Delivery
• A binding contract for the transaction will enter into force once the order has been confirmed (order confirmation / payment confirmation).
• The Order confirmation / Payment confirmation will be sent to the Customer by email.
Cancellation and return of the product
• The products have a 14-day right of return under the Consumer Protection Act.
• The right of return is valid only if the product is in the same condition as the original.
• Any product packaging must also be salable.
• Please contact sales for more detailed return instructions.
• The right of return does not apply to engraved or other individual products, accommodation services, restaurant services or other leisure services agreed for a specific time.
• The Customer is responsible for the normal costs of the return.
• We follow the warranty conditions specified by the manufacturer or importer.
• Shipping costs include postage and packaging. You can view the delivery costs after selecting the payment and delivery method in the Shopping Cart.
Terms of payment
• The Merchant uses reliable and secure payment intermediaries for their services.
• The Merchant will not store your bank account details or credit card information at any time.
• The Customer undertakes to comply with the terms and conditions of the payment method chosen.
• Payment by invoice
o The invoice must be paid by the due date indicated on that invoice.
o Invoices paid after the due date will always be charged a late payment fee. If the invoice has been paid after the due date with the original invoice and late payment costs have already been incurred, the charges will be invoiced separately.
• If the payment transaction has not been successfully completed at the time of ordering, the Merchant will not process the order.